That someone David has never known in his life could decide that he/she wants to be a part of his life. As part of the adoption process all parental rights were terminated. But to have someone challenge the adoption. To have the adoption overturned… a fear.
I don’t think so. But I imagine that the people in this news report didn’t think it would happen to them.
What about the mental health of the child? Shouldn’t that be taken into account?
- Child Abuse is the Law (nancyvirden.com)
- REHOMING: The costs to children are great! (evancfa.wordpress.com)
- Is child rehoming okay? (lemonwaterblog.wordpress.com)
- People using Yahoo and Facebook to trade kids (vator.tv)
- REHOMING: Adoptive Parents struggle to get assistance after adopting from overseas (larahentz.wordpress.com)
- Rehoming vs Return to Sender (transracialeyes.com)