So it seems that David’s current teacher has some concerns about him transitioning to another school. She wants to have an IEP before he moves and starts school out there.
David adores his teacher. If she asks him to do something, he does it. Sure he occasionally acts up, but, nothing like last year where we couldn’t keep him in the school.
I hate the idea of changing so many things in his life. Moving will be bad enough, but leaving a good teacher behind, might make things worse.
Time will tell.
- It’s All About Relationships (cissnewsletter.ca)
- Torrance Special Needs Teacher Removed From Classroom After Facebook Post (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
- I need help with my son’s iep (ask.metafilter.com)
- Creating an IEP Checklist (specialeducation.answers.com)
- Aidan’s IEP is tomorrow and am I prepared? Nope. (divorcingautism.wordpress.com)
- IEP’s ( Individual Educational Plans) – Good or Evil? (theexuberanttruth.wordpress.com)