I don’t normally make resolutions, but thought I would document some of my thoughts on what the new year might bring.
- Explore all possibilities for returning our son to his home state.
- Explore ways to limit the pain my family is going through while dealing with mental illness of our son.
- Advocate for the other “Meth Babies” and kids like David who need services in our state, and to not be shipped off to other locations.
- I won’t hold grudges against those who won’t help kids like David. I will educate them on the error of their ways.
- I will be a stronger parent to my kids. They have a say in our family as well, what affects David, also affects them.
- I will work on completing my book about parenting a child with reactive attachment disorder so that others may benefit from reading about our experiences.
- I will remember that there is always hope.