Comment on this… if you can think of one.Tweet #fighting4answrs
I am awed at the splendor created by nature. It has been nearly 20 years since my bride and I visited but a portion of the canyon, periodically, I like to visit it in my dreams. Sadly, my knees and joints wouldn’t take a hike down into the canyon. But I would sure like to visit the rim again.
Here is a sunrise perspective from Yavapai Point in Grand Canyon National Park.
Cheers and enjoy. Carl
- Walking around the rim of the Bryce Canyon Amphitheater (gerisroom.wordpress.com)
- Grand canyon-Over the Egde! (anexerciseindiscipline.com)
- a grand sunrise (palettesandpassportsblog.com)
- Hiking Down into Bryce Canyon (gerisroom.wordpress.com)
3 pounds of Ground Beef
4 raw eggs
1 medium onion
1/3 cup fresh chopped parsley
4 splashes of Worcester Sauce
3/4 cup of ground crackers
1 loaf of moldy bread
1 8 ounce can of tomato sauce
Remove jewelery set to side.
open up the ground beef and place in a large mixing bowl. Create a bowl shaped indent in the center. Crack in 4 eggs. Throwing shells in the trash, or add to your garden, whichever you prefer.
chop onion and parsley up finely with a chopping knife.
Liberally apply four splashes of Worcester Sauce. do one extra for luck
pour in can of tomato sauce.
toss onion, crackers and parsley in the meat mixture..
Using your hands knead the meat mixture well.
obtain a large baking dish, I prefer glass. 10×11 or so.
spray liberally with cooking spray.
plop meat mixture into pan, spread out so that it is uniform in thickness.
bake at 350 until done, approximately 1 hour depending on oven and elevation.
clean up area where prep occurred, ensuring that you toss the moldy bread, unless of course you like penicillin.
feeds 5 well when served with a side dish vegetable, dinner roll and entree such as Fettuccine Alfredo.
- A surprise inside the meatloaf! (theoutdoorepicurean.com)
- Harbaugh Meatloaf (atcshan.wordpress.com)
- A Healthy Meatloaf Recipe for Picky Eaters (news.health.com)
- J-Meatloaf (foodswelove.com)