We had the monthly staffing for David today at the residential facility.
Evidently there are some things about our family that I didn’t know.
- We have three or four horses.
- We have a maid/servant that sees to our needs. Does laundry, cooks and cleans the house.
- I sleep in David’s bedroom not to keep track of him, but to protect him from ghosts.
Um, yeah. About that. We live in the city limits. We don’t have a maid or anyone else that comes into our home to help out. If I thought the ghosts would keep David out of trouble, I would invite them to stay in his room.
There were some other things.
David once went 3 whole days without stealing. David hoards personal hygiene items like deodorant and shampoo.
The therapists wanted to know how we did things as long as we did without help.
David likes to push buttons on his peers.
He goes to equine therapy once a week. His horse’s name is Johnny. They are hoping that Johnny can help David understand empathy.
It was a good meeting. I don’t think that they will be so quick to believe everything he says.
- stealing from school (whynotfathers.com)
- i wonder how long (whynotfathers.com)
- what is this? an mp3 player? (whynotfathers.com)