Placement has been delayed until at least Monday. Because of the psychiatrists note, we need hospital records. since we can’t get those before a deadline that has already passed today, we can’t admit tomorrow.
Since we can’t admit tomorrow and the person who does admissions is out the rest of the week, we are looking at Monday the earliest. That is if the Medicaid approval comes through.
If David comes home before placement, we will be in a special kind of hell. Because he knows that he can do what ever he wants and is basically untouchable.
David and I will check into a hotel of some kind before I will let him harm anyone in the family. I don’t want my family to become statistics on the evening news “because the system failed my family.”