David has been in his current placement for a whole year. How fast a year has gone.
We have had numerous challenges this year.
- Changes in meds.
- struggles with school.
- Changes in diagnosis.
- Changes in the treatment plan.
- Changes in the IEP.
- Unsubstantiated reports of inappropriate behavior toward David.
- Aggressive behaviors from David.
- Manic mood swings.
It has been challenging to say the least. Now, with a new placement on the horizon, I am starting to feel like we are more or less just along for the ride.
It is odd, they report “new” behaviors, that we told them about a year ago when he was first placed there.
- Frustrated with Frustrating PRTF’s and Frustration with Bureaucracy (whynotfathers.com)
- PRTF Update and sadness (whynotfathers.com)
- Medicaid policy change? (whynotfathers.com)