>We are getting ready for meetings with the school. We are getting some assistance from an Education Specialist at the University. She asked to be invited to our next meeting, we are hoping for assistance from Protection and Advocacy as well.
We are going to invite the school superintendent.
If this doesn’t work, we will seek legal advice, under the Americans with Disabilities and Civil Rights Acts.
On a plus side, we asked for an increase in the subsidy payment we get for M because of the special needs adoption and it was approved.
Waiting for SSI determination.
Waiting for Spring.