As you graduate from high school, and transition to college, I just wanted to say a few things.
1) Treasure the memories that you have made. Discard the ones that you don’t like, but never forget the lessons they have taught you.
2) Friends will be with you. Along the way, you will make new ones, like some that you have now, there will be those who will be with you forever.
3) Look within for the strength that is there. We believe in you.
4) One foot in front of the other.
5) As you move toward college, and the future, know that we are very proud of the woman you have become.
6) Don’t forget to check the oil in the car, the tire pressure, and that you have enough gas before heading out on the next adventure.
Above all know that we are proud of you, proud of the friends that you have made, and we look forward to helping you in the next adventure of your life.
love Mom and Dad.
- all grown up. (goshery.typepad.com)
- Hospice Hosts Teen’s Graduation So Mom Can Attend (wonderfultips.wordpress.com)
- After 14 years in foster care, Amanda Shelton graduates Saturday with WMU’s highest undergraduate honor (mlive.com)